New Pokemon Snap players have a number of activities to partake in, including the completion of requests like Where It Snacks and Snoozes. The game’s requests take a bit of puzzle solving to complete, especially ones like Where It Snacks and Snoozes.
If you’re struggling to complete this particular request, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a step-by-step guide!
New Pokemon Snap | How to Complete Where It Snacks and Snoozes
To complete the Where It Snacks and Snoozes request in New Pokemon Snap, you’ll first need to reach Research Lv. 2 in the Florio Nature Park (Night) course and unlock the blue Illumina Orbs.
After that, you’ll need to play through the course and take a photo of a Pokemon in the area shown with the request. Specifically, you’ll need to snap a photo of Heracross.
To do this, press X to scan the area on your left after crossing over the stone bridge near the glowing Crystabloom. We also pressed R to play Music and this seemed to also disturb Pinsir, so if the scans aren’t working you can try to pester it with Music.
Regardless of what you do, you should now see the top of Pinsir’s head poking up from the dirt mound. When you see this, throw an Illumina Orb at Pinsir so that it fully emerges from the dirt. After this, press X to scan repeatedly until Heracross falls behind Pinsir.
You can also throw a Fluffruit behind Pinsir for good measure. When you see Heracross fall, snap a photo of it laying on its back on the ground for both a 3-star photo and to complete the Where It Snacks and Snoozes request (when you show the photo to Professor Mirror).
Note there will be other photo opportunities with Heracross and Pinsir later in the course after you take the alternate route through the bridge that Bidoof built on the lake.
Below, we’ve recapped all the steps to complete Where It Snacks and Snoozes in New Pokemon Snap…
- Reach Research Lv. 2 in the Florio Nature Park (Night) course.
- Run through the Florio Nature Park (Night) course.
- After crossing the bridge, look left near the Crystabloom and press X to reveal the top of Pinsir’s head.
- Toss an Illumina Orb at Pinsir’s head to make it pop up out of the dirt.
- Immediately press X to scan repeatedly and/or throw a Fluffruit behind Pinsir until Heracross falls down.
- Photograph Heracross laying down on its back and show the photo to Professor Mirror to complete the Where It Snacks and Snoozes request in New Pokemon Snap.